- 20 Ways to Adapt the Read Aloud
- Do You See What I Mean?
- Inclusive Literacy Learning
- Supporting the Literacy Learning of Students with Autism
- Tell Me About the Story
Do you want to use an article? You can! Simply do the following:
1) Email me with complete details of the publication (e.g. URL, name, date, issue number).
2) Include this statement at the top of the article (under the title):
This article is from the website of Dr. Paula Kluth. It, along with many others on inclusive schooling, differentiated instruction, and literacy can be found at www.PaulaKluth.com. Visit now to read her Tip of the Day, read dozens of free articles, and learn more about supporting diverse learners in K-12 classrooms.