- 20 Ways to Adapt the Science Lab
- Differentiating Instruction
- Don’t Lecture Me!
- Encouraging Differentiation
- Everyone Can Do Something
- Q & A: Curriculum Design for ALL in the Inclusive Classroom
- Rewriting History, and Nine Other Ways to Adapt Textbooks
- What Do We Do Now?
Do you want to use an article? You can! Simply do the following:
1) Email me with complete details of the publication (e.g. URL, name, date, issue number).
2) Include this statement at the top of the article (under the title):
This article is from the website of Dr. Paula Kluth. It, along with many others on inclusive schooling, differentiated instruction, and literacy can be found at www.PaulaKluth.com. Visit now to read her Tip of the Day, read dozens of free articles, and learn more about supporting diverse learners in K-12 classrooms.