- Creating Personal Portfolios
- Honoring and Including Students with Communication Differences
- In the Pool, On the Stage and At the Concert
- Is Your School Inclusive?
- Making Relationships a Priority
- Questioning Removal, Rejection and Exclusion
- Special Education is Not a Place
- Strengths and Strategies
- Talking Sticks: Activity & Sample Questions
Do you want to use an article? You can! Simply do the following:
1) Email me with complete details of the publication (e.g. URL, name, date, issue number).
2) Include this statement at the top of the article (under the title):
This article is from the website of Dr. Paula Kluth. It, along with many others on inclusive schooling, differentiated instruction, and literacy can be found at www.PaulaKluth.com. Visit now to read her Tip of the Day, read dozens of free articles, and learn more about supporting diverse learners in K-12 classrooms.